No Room Left

Show us what you found. Make us jealous!
roger

Re: No Room Left

Post by roger »

Three Cheers For "ddstoys"... !!YIPPEE!! !!YIPPEE!! !!YIPPEE!! ROGER
roger

Post by roger »

!!CHEERS!! !!CHEERS!! !!CHEERS!!

It has been 1 year since I gave three cheers to "ddstoys"

Just curious if he still owns the Williams Ten Strikes.

Watch for my new related posting, "Baker Bites The Dust" ROGER
gameswat

Post by gameswat »

ddstoys wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:56 pm

I turned down an offer of $20,000 (2/3 of my yearly wage ) For my Williams ten strike would have cut my mortgage in half but I’d never find another one so it’s still in my collection
What Dan neglected to mention was that this was a very unrestored machine at the time! Flaked backglass, ruined plastic dome, non original pins that didn't work, etc etc. I was truly shocked he didn't take the money and run away very quickly, and that was when I thought he'd already restored the damn thing!?! Very few collectors in Aust willing to pay anything like that for even the finest pieces. His is the much rarer version with a 7ft alley instead of the usual 5ft. I've not played the larger version but it can't have been much of an improvement play wise otherwise the machine would have been in high demand by operators, because the players demanded it, and there would now be more of them surviving than the short models I'm sure.
cait001

Post by cait001 »

roger wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:31 pm Members should also check out "Pawn Stars"...It films actutal negotiations in a pawn store
in Las Vegas Nevada, U.S.A.............ROGER
Pawn Stars is very fake / Reality TV Produced. American Pickers has a lot of normal Reality TV trickery, but you have to enjoy it for just meeting the people. I've read experiences from a bunch of people who appeared on those shows.
ddstoys

Post by ddstoys »

roger wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:51 pm !!CHEERS!! !!CHEERS!! !!CHEERS!!

It has been 1 year since I gave three cheers to "ddstoys"

Just curious if he still owns the Williams Ten Strikes.

Watch for my new related posting, "Baker Bites The Dust" ROGER

Yes Roger
I still own it. It will be one of the last games to go if I ever do sell anything. 😂😂😂

But I may have to with my latest restoration project. Damn Indian motorcycle parts are expensive. 😂😂