Jennings Repair Manual

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
Gosbeck

Jennings Repair Manual

Post by Gosbeck »

I own a Jennings Governor in good working order, but it would be useful to have a repair manual or other reference material in case it ever goes wrong.

I can import one from the States for around £40.00, but does anybody know if there is anything similar available in the UK, even if it's at a similar price?

There's no rush to get one and I don't mind waiting, as the machine is in good working order at present.

Thanks
Gosbeck
coppinpr

Re: Jennings Repair Manual

Post by coppinpr »

Have you tried the US firm that does online manuals? Don't know if they do a Jennings, but I think so. If they do, it downloads very quick and would cost about $20. See my post Online slot manuals or email me.
Gosbeck

Post by Gosbeck »

Thanks Coppinpr.

I contacted the site as they didn't have the Jennings manual I need available for download. They promptly replied that they had two, but would need to scan and pdf them before they could be downloaded. They could also do a 25% discount if I bought both of them. I now have two very good Jennings manuals in electronic format, including a copy of an original owner's service manual, for just over £21.00 ($33.00).

I am really pleased with the quality of the copies and the people that run the site couldn't have been more helpful.

Thanks again.
raj

Post by raj »

I bought a download of the Mills version, like Gosbeck, from the Sugar Shack site. Very good price & quick turnround. I queried about the quality of the photo's as they were very low quality. They responded with a new version very quickly, they had not checked the quality of the scan. If anyone bought one recently & can't make out the pictures, I'm sure they would look into it for you. email to jackpot7@q.com

Description: Mills Pictorial manual