Youtube Video Clips

American, British, French or German? We want to know about it.
rippyspennyarcade

Youtube Video Clips

Post by rippyspennyarcade »

Just To Let You All Know, Supershotbattymanbor Has Added Some NEW Short Video Clips On Youtube, New Clips Can Easily Be Found By Going Onto Youtube , And Typing In ,, Electro Mechanical Wall Machine , Then You Can View ALL The LATEST Clips On His Page, Some NICE Short Clips On There ,, Including A BRYANS PILWIN.
pennymachines
Site Admin

Re: Youtube Video Clips

Post by pennymachines »

I've embedded your videos in the various See It Operate! categories.
Is the removed Win-A-Lot video to be replaced?
rippyspennyarcade

Post by rippyspennyarcade »

Hi Pennymachines ,And , Thanks For Uploading Clips Onto The Site , The WINALOT Film Was Deleted By Youtube, Saying It Was A Duplicate, And I Just Can't Get It Back On! ,The Machine , WINALOT , Will Be Re Filmed This Week , With The NEW Cameraman, Who's Films Are A Lot Clearer Than Some Of The Darker Images , That Were Put On Over A Year Ago , We Will Be Adding More Machine Clips To Youtube This Week , Thanks !
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

rippyspennyarcade wrote:The WINALOT Film Was Deleted By Youtube, Saying It Was A Duplicate, And I Just Can't Get It Back On!
That's weird given how much is duplicated on YouTube
rippyspennyarcade wrote:WINALOT , Will Be Re Filmed This Week , With The NEW Cameraman, Who's Films Are A Lot Clearer Than Some Of The Darker Images
That's good news and thanks for all the clips. Great to see more British stuff, and the quality is noticeably improved.