Sega Retro

American, British, French or German? We want to know about it.
malcymal

Sega Retro

Post by malcymal »

Stumbled across this website being developed http://segaretro.org/Main_Page Its quite interesting viewing giving an overview of everthing sega including slots, arcade games, redemption machines etc plus their famous consoles. malc
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Sega Retro

Post by badpenny »

That's really interesting M2 it mentions the submarine game that our new friend in Belgium has.

http://segaretro.org/Periscope
Scarred Sun

Post by Scarred Sun »

Heh, yeah, that's my site that I obliquely referred to in this topic. I've been reading these forums to get a primer on slot machines in general with the hopes of editing in more information.

The good thing about Sega Retro is that it's a wiki, so if you can contribute anything, just sign up and add it!
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

Remarkable site you have there - I can see a lot of thought and work has gone into building it and it's already an amazing Sega resource. !!GOODJOB!!

I'm currently testing a MediaWiki version of the Museum, but unless I can greatly simplify it by stripping out much of the teckie structure and make image uploading as straightforward as it is on this Forum (and that's not straightforward enough for some of us), I fear nobody will make use of it. We rude mechanicals are mostly simple folk, still unsettled by the pocket calculator's victory over the slide rule. !UNSURE!