The Genius of Supershotbattymambo

American, British, French or German? We want to know about it.
malcymal

The Genius of Supershotbattymambo

Post by malcymal »

This guy known as Supershotbattymambo has made some awesome vidoes of his vintage slot machine collection on YouTube. I found his video of the Brenco Wheel of Fortune great, particular his win predictions. I had a similar scam playing on the machine when they went to 1NP in the 70's. He has lots of videos of his machines and they are very intuitive with great commentary.I recommend if you haven't seen them before heading over and subscribing to him. Always good when he gets something new to show. I particular found the 'tuck shop' video funny, trying to win a packet of pockets you find yourself willing him on through the video

What a genius he is, keep on slotting mr Supershot.

p.s. check out the demonstrated little cheat on the Wonders Win and Place allwin:

slotalot

Re: The Genius of Supershotbattymambo - Brenco Wheel of Fort

Post by slotalot »

Hi Malc :D
You are right, you're not wrong !THUMBS!
He has some belting machines in his collection !WORSHIPFULL! ,
You can find links to them all in the See It Operate section of this forum :tarah:
rippyspennyarcade

Post by rippyspennyarcade »

Malcymal , Hope you wont mind me saying , but iv'e noticed that you have spelt his name wrong !! it should be SUPERSHOTBATTYMANBOR ,, also , i can't get your'e Links to work , is it my computer or has something gone wrong !!
malcymal

Post by malcymal »

Try right clicking and opening link in new window, works at my end. I think you are right about the name too. If you get to one video you can get to all of them through youtube.

I've embedded the videos in your top post now.
Actually, these are already in the See It Operate section under Allwins, Gambling Machines and Electro-Mechanical Wall Machines etc.
SUPERSHOTBATTYMANBOR is a regular here and contributor to MMM (under other names) !SHSSS!
Site Admin.
rippyspennyarcade

Iv'e just spotted on Youtube another one of Supershotbattymanbor video's , ,, ( put on today ) ,,, if you go onto Youtube and type in , Penny Arcade Memories ,, Its the 2nd video down , sorry i can't post the link, as i am not sure how its done,,,, the video is very interesting though !
slotalot

Post by slotalot »

And as if by MAGIC!!! :D
Penny arcade memories

treefrog

Post by treefrog »

I have had that happen to me on these machines, including a Princess I have, all the same coin mechanisms. It never occurred to me this was a repeatable trick.... these pre-date me in terms of my playing machines, but I assume the operators or attendants would have been much more diligent years ago as many manual and older type machines had their issues in terms of reliabllity. Also if this was a known trick on these, would the tube not have been regularly emptied raising their suspicions?
rippyspennyarcade

Hi tree-frog. As far as I know from MY machine playing days (1960s) this was NOT a known trick. I knew it, but no other locals did. Also, we rarely emptied the coin chute completely. As you state, that would have drawn attention to the operator that something was maybe going on. The payout chutes on these machines held around 50 pennies, which would mean standing around quite a while. In those days the local arcades were very busy, and most of the attendants were not aware of this trick, so for me it was very profitable. Are there any others out there who actually knew this trick in the 1960s? I bet there won't be many!!!!