The conversation went like this ........

American, British, French or German? We want to know about it.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

The conversation went like this ........

Post by badpenny »

It seemed a fairly normal morning, then the following observation was shared with me.

Jeremy! The kitchen and the bathroom are the only two rooms in my house you haven't dumped a machine in.

I apologised for this oversight and promised to remedy the situation as soon as possible, after all there were four she hadn't seen yet hidden in the outhouse.

You know full what I mean. I was confidently advised.

Now I don't know about you, but I think education is a wonderful thing. Although I do think the world has gone quite daffy regarding university degrees. It's generally considered that you are a nobody unless you have a pointless degree in something meaningless and a £15K overdraft to brag about. Education although does give a person the opportunity to show off, and that was coming next.

You have 32 machines in total spread around this place. I guess she felt good about telling me this, except she'd forgotten to say So Far or even Up Until Now. When I pointed this out to her you'd have thought I'd said something bad!

You need to downsize, I want less machines and I know there are smaller ones you could swap some of these monsters for.

Isn't a challenge interesting? How about a weekend up in Yorkshire I offered, and that's how Sally got introduced to Pinball.

Sallyplayspinball.jpg

Which then led to another reasonable question around Sunday lunchtime ......

"What's for dinner sweetheart?"
"Dunno ...... can't you see I'm busy?"

Sallyabsorbed.jpg

operator bell

Re: The conversation went like this ........

Post by operator bell »

Gee, BP, thank dog you didn't buy her a Bally Bingo, otherwise you'd be about to lose an awful lot of weight.
malcymal

Re: The conversation went like this ........

Post by malcymal »

I love the devious nature of your negotiation. Priceless.