Nice machine... shame about the audio

American, British, French or German? We want to know about it.
coppinpr

Nice machine... shame about the audio

Post by coppinpr »

To commemorate my 1000th post on this forum I thought I'd post this video I found on youtube. Machine works well but the commentary is too technical for me !PUZZLED!

I know, I know, most of you will say my 1000 posts have been about as useful as this video... that's why I picked it :lol:

john t peterson

Re: Nice machine... shame about the audio

Post by john t peterson »

The Youtube video HAS to be introduced as an exhibit in your efforts to convince your elected representatives to de-criminalize the ownership of older gaming devices. After viewing said video, can anyone say that the typical fruit owner (as shown) has the mental capacity to operate a gaming operation?? :NBG:

Case closed.

J Peterson
For the Prosecution
bryans fan

Post by bryans fan »

This video explains far better than I can why I collect Bryans machines and quirky games!
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

I rather like the names he gives to parts and then calls them something different seconds later.

If he planned his family and his holidays with the same meticulous forethought I can only imagine he fathered a dozen or more whilst convincing himself the dog is one of them and took them all camping in a multi storey car park.