American, British, French or German? We want to know about it.
First thing to do is check exactly what it's paying now and on what symbols, then decide what you want it to do. If you're just switching things around (three bells pays 2 and 3 cherries pays 5 and you want it the other way round) it SHOULD be easy. If you want to change the payouts to something new, that could be another matter.
Conversion and restoration of this machine is now complete!
- Cleaned and serviced the entire machine
- 3D printed new door tubes to convert to £1 payout
- Fixed the hopper unit so it pays out for all wins (Was not paying out on some wins before)
- Cleaned off old glass illustrations
- Created new graphics in Photoshop for all 3 glass pieces and got them printed
- Created new reel strips
- Re-soldered wiring on the main mech boards for better contacts
- Increased RTP from 40% to 71%
- Added front lights to the bottom part of the reel glass
- Re-painted metal top in black
- New black plastic front with new Bally and 20p decals
- Replaced top bulb to be smart bulb with light effects
- Polished all Chrome and removed dents
- Replaced all missing screws
- Replaced all bulbs
- Added new door lock bracket and barrel so it locks
It looks very professionally done; you might get yourself a job with Libertygames as they do this type of revamp. I have an old Aristocrat Arcadian mk1 awaiting a bit of welding on a broken part. The reel strips are worn out, it all looks rather tired and not really going to realize value I put into it if taken back to original condition, so contemplated doing something a bit way out there too. Thanks for sharing.