pennymachines
Site Admin

Not on the Nine O'Clock News

Postby pennymachines » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:02 pm

Our allies in crime.

Former White House adviser Karl Rove leaves the country ignoring a congressional subpoena to testify about allegations of political pressure at the Justice Department and his alleged role in the prosecution of a former governor of Alabama.

His attorney said he would testify if subpoenaed (as required by law).
MSNBC, 07/04/08

He was subpoenaed and flew out of the country.
U.S. House, 10/07/08

Chief Judge Vaughn Walker of the US District Court in California has ruled that President George W. Bush is a felon for disregarding the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and engaging in a warrant-less electronic surveillance program.
Full story
MSNBC, 09/07/08

The Red Cross finds the Bush administration guilty of war crimes.
MSNBC, 11/07/08

pennymachines
Site Admin

Re: Not on the Nine O'Clock News

Postby pennymachines » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:47 pm

The Metropolitan Police, Scotland Yard have commenced a criminal investigation into the deaths of Iraqi citizens killed during the armed invasion and occupation of Iraq. The War Crimes division of the Counter Terrorism branch are now investigating allegations of 14 criminal offences committed by Tony Blair, Lord Goldsmith and others under the International Criminal Court Act 2001, which came into effect under English common law, just two days before 9/11.

Reported on Iranian Press TV, 16/01/08

John McDonnell MP, International War Law Expert Chris Coverdale and Annie Machon of the Campaign to Make War History brief MPs and the media on allegations of war crimes committed against the people of Iraq by Britain's former Prime Minister and former Attorney General.
Press Conference, Room C, 1 Parliament Street, 15/01/08
Pt.1

Pt.2

Pt.3

Pt.4

pennymachines
Site Admin

Postby pennymachines » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:39 pm

Inquiry Hearing on Articles of Impeachment before the Chairman House Judiciary Committee, Congress. Friday July 25, 2008.

Bruce Fein, constitutional and international lawyer, associate deputy attorney general under President Ronald Reagan

Vincent Bugliosi, former L.A. County Prosecutor

Bob Barr, Former Republican, federal prosecutor and member of the U.S. House of Representatives, Libertarian Party nominee for President

Jerrold Nadler, Democratic member of the U.S. House of Representatives

Robert Wexler, Democratic member of the U.S. House of Representatives

Dennis Kucinich, Democratic member of the U.S. House of Representatives, former candidate for the Democratic nomination for President

Full hearing

pennymachines
Site Admin

Postby pennymachines » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:15 am

Dennis Kucinich responds to statements from Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi about impeachment. 30/07/08

Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist for The New Yorker, Seymour Hersh reveals that Bush administration officials held a meeting recently in the Vice President’s office to discuss false flag operations to provoke a war with Iran. 31/07/08

pennymachines
Site Admin

Postby pennymachines » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:49 am

The anthrax attacks - the other inside job of 2001, MSNBC 04/08/08

pennymachines
Site Admin

NIST WTC 7 report

Postby pennymachines » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:02 am

The National Institute of Standards and Technology finally released it's report on the collapse of World Trade Center 7 last week. This 47-floor steel-framed skyscraper wasn't hit by a plane, had some limited asymmetrical damage and fires, but nevertheless collapsed symmetrically and globally at near free-fall speed. If it was not brought down by controlled demolition, it is the first steel-framed tower in history to collapse in this way (aside from WTC 1 and 2). That much is uncontroversial, and admitted by NIST. NIST Press Conference on WTC Building 7 (largely unreported in America and completely ignored, as far as I'm aware, in UK media).

Like so many events on the day of 9/11, this unprecedented implosion is explained in the official story by reference to a new, never-seen-before Factor X. In this case it is "Thermal Expansion" that has achieved what was hitherto only possible with the use of carefully placed and precisely detonated demolition charges.

Lead NIST engineer John Gross pretends there was no evidence of molten metal beneath the WTC and admits the investigation was limited to "collapse initiation", conveniently ignoring the real question of the collapse itself.

Evidence of extreme subterranean heat weeks and months after 9/11

NIST stated: "no steel was recovered from WTC 7".
How do you conduct a meaningful investigation into the collapse of a building without examining the primary forensic evidence?
Rudy Giuliani's administration worked hand in hand with the Bush administration to eliminate the material evidence.
Glenn Corbett, Professor of Fire Sciences:

Emergency worker: "...I was just standing there, ya know... we were watching the building [WTC 7] actually 'cuz it was on fire... the bottom floors of the building were on fire and... we heard this sound that sounded like a clap of thunder... turned around - we were shocked to see that the building was... well it looked like there was a shock wave ripping through the building and the windows all busted out... it was horrifying... about a second later the bottom floor caved out and the building followed after that... we saw the building crash down all the way to the ground... we were in shock." Audio Link

Testimony disregarded by NIST from Barry Jennings, Deputy Director, Emergency Services Department, New York.

Dutch Demolition expert is asked to study the collapse of WTC 7

Former New York Mayor Giuliani lies about the decision to site the Emergency Response Command Center in WTC 7.
He says he was "told the WTC was going to collapse".
He pretends WTC 7 did not implode but fell "in stages... over a period of time".
The owner of WTC 7, Larry Silverstein: "maybe the smartest thing to do is to pull it"
Police, rescue workers: "Keep your eye on that building - it'll be coming down"
"The whole building is about to blow up. Move it back"
"We are walking back 'cause the building is about to blow up".

Giuliani changes his story.

Senator John Kerry (former Democratic presidential candidate) says WTC 7 was brought down "in a controlled fashion"

First responder describes collapse of WTC 7

Former NYPD Officer Craig Bartmer talks about collapse of WTC 7
"I walked around it (WTC 7). I saw a hole. I didn't see a hole bad enough to knock a building down, though. Yeah there was definitely fire in the building, but I didn't hear any... I didn't hear any creaking, or... I didn't hear any indication that it was going to come down. And all of a sudden the radios exploded and everyone started screaming 'get away, get away, get away from it!'... It was at that moment... I looked up, and it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. The thing started pealing in on itself... Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the #'s hitting the ground behind me, and the whole time you're hearing "boom, boom, boom, boom, boom." I think I know an explosion when I hear it... Yeah it had some damage to it, but nothing like what they're saying... Nothing to account for what we saw..."

Another first - the collapse of a building is broadcast prematurely.
CNN reports WTC 7 "has either collapsed or is collapsing" an hour before it occurs.

BBC World reports WTC 7 collapse over 20 minutes before it occurs.
Short version

Unedited transmission

Fox news reports collapse of WTC 7

Italian documentary summarizes a few points about WTC 7

pennymachines
Site Admin

Postby pennymachines » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:13 am

NIST study lead researcher Dr Shyam Sunder debates with Dr Graeme MacQueen

Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation
(It does not happen).

James Quintiere, Ph.D., University of Maryland, former Chief of the Fire Science Division of NIST, over 35 years of fire research, including 19 at NIST, founding member and past-Chair of the International Association for Fire Safety Science (the principal world forum for fire research) made these comments during his presentation, Questions on the WTC Investigations at the 2007 World Fire Safety Conference, August 21, 2007.
Published in the 122 year old Fire Engineering magazine:
In every investigation I’ve taken part in, the key has been to establish a timeline. And the timeline is established by witness accounts, by information from alarm systems, by any video that you might have of the event, and then by calculations. And you try to put all of this together. And if your calculations are consistent with some of these hard facts, then perhaps you can have some comfort in the results of your calculations. I have not seen a timeline placed in the NIST report.

And that building was not hit by anything... It’s more important to take a look at that. Maybe there was damage by the debris falling down that played a significant role. But other than that you had fires burning a long time without fire department intervention. And firefighters were in that building. I have yet to see any kind of story about what they saw. What was burning? Were photographs taken? Nothing!

They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.

I sat through all of the NIST hearings. I went to all of their advisory board meetings, as an observer. I made comments at all... I found that throughout your whole investigation it was very difficult to get a clear answer. And when anyone went to your advisory panel meetings or hearings, where they were given five minutes to make a statement; they could never ask any questions. And with all the commentary that I put in, and I spent many hours writing things, and it would bore people if I regurgitated all of that here, I never received one formal reply.

In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding.

All of these have been submitted to NIST, but never acknowledged or answered. I will list some of these.

1. Why is not the design process of assigning fire protection to the WTC towers fully called out for fault? ...

2. Why were not alternative collapse hypotheses investigated and discussed as NIST had stated repeatedly that they would do? ...

3. Spoliation of a fire scene is a basis for destroying a legal case in an investigation. Most of the steel was discarded, although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings of the little steel debris they have. Why hasn't NIST declared that this spoliation of the steel was a gross error?

4. NIST used computer models that they said have never been used in such an application before and are the state of the art. For this they should be commended for their skill. But the validation of these modeling results is in question. Others have computed aspects with different conclusions on the cause mechanism of the collapse. Moreover, it is common in fire investigation to compute a time-line and compare it to known events. NIST has not done that.

5. Testing by NIST has been inconclusive. Although they have done fire tests of the scale of several work stations, a replicate test of at least & [sic] of a WTC floor would have been of considerable value. Why was this not done? ...

6. The critical collapse of WTC 7 is relegated to a secondary role, as its findings will not be complete for yet another year. It was clear at the last NIST Advisory Panel meeting in September [2005] that this date may not be realistic, as NIST has not demonstrated progress here. Why has NIST dragged on this important investigation?

pennymachines
Site Admin

Postby pennymachines » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:03 pm

Former Governor of Minnesota, Jessie Ventura speaks about 9/11 at the Rally for the Republic, 02//09/08

pennymachines
Site Admin

Postby pennymachines » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:05 pm

America's destiny - Land of the Free or Police State?

Footage taken a few days ago at the Republican National Congress.

Nonviolent protester pepper sprayed, paint-balled and assaulted

Journalist Amy Goodman describes her arrest

"Democracy Now" producer Nicole Salazar arrested

Veteran broadcaster Dan Rather at the RNC explains how corporate power has corroded his profession

pennymachines
Site Admin

Postby pennymachines » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:10 pm

Is the devaluation of the American dollar an accident or an agenda?
Investor and financial commentator Jim Rogers reacts to Federal Reserve's "handling" of the Credit Crunch

On the bail out of Freddie Mac & Fannie Mae mortgage lenders