Sega Monaco instruction sheet

Graphics, flyers, instructions and other materials.
treefrog

Sega Monaco instruction sheet

Post by treefrog »

Sega Monaco back door instruction sheet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
grains

Re: Sega Monaco instruction sheet

Post by grains »

Thanks Treefrog that's very helpful indeed now I just need to find the missing token unit. |/XX\|
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Synchronicity!!!!!!

This afternoon I grabbed the very same image, tidied it up and forwarded it to "grains" as I was aware he recently bought a Sega Monaco.

BP !PUZZLED!
grains

Post by grains »

badpenny wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:46 pm Synchronicity!!!!!!

This afternoon I grabbed the very same image, tidied it up and forwarded it to "grains" as I was aware he recently bought a Sega Monaco.

BP !PUZZLED!
Great minds think alike BP - Thanks to you as well very much appreciated !!THUMBSX2!!
dickywink

Post by dickywink »

I think it's a round of applause for TF and BP or anyone that shares this type of info ...

This is what keeps our community going and the knowledge will die out with us if we do not share .... sad but true ... but it encourages more people to share and also teaches us and the next generation new things about the history of these machines every day .... It really disgusts me to see a photocopy of a sought after diagram for sale on ebay for £30.

I take my hat off to you all ... and I promise to also share everything I have ... here is a small example of just that ... and it is slightly connected with those that know me and my Jukebox Website .. Ditchburn.co.uk and history here... only last month i found out through some info that was shared with me ... that Frank Hawtin of Hawtins of Blackpool shut down his amusement business in 1947 to make false teeth (which is widely documented) but he sold the jukebox business to Norman Ditchburn at the same time and I have just found out through official paperwork that he was also a director of Ditchburn from 1947 to 1952 ... So he did not actually leave the coin-op business in 1947 as everyone thought but was still involved until 1952 ... It's great how history changes by the unearthing of various documents.

I ask everyone here to share if they can...

and a big thank you to TF and everyone that shares this type of material. It will only lead to good things for generations to come.

Wishing everyone all the best

Richard Wink
arrgee

Post by arrgee »

dickywink wrote:This is what keeps our community going and the knowledge will die out with us if we do not share
Well said dickywink and I could not agree more.