English Bonding

Enter the Honourable Judge's favourite tavern for a dram of Tittle Tattle. There's an ancient bandit in the corner, but I forget his name...
john t peterson

English Bonding

Post by john t peterson »

In anticipation of release of "Skyfall," the twenty-third film in the James Bond franchise, our local newspaper ran an article today on James Bond and the reviewer's opinion of the best/worst girls, villains and gadgets. One sidebar in particular caught my eye. It read: "Despite his dreadful pickup lines, 007 has slept with 57 women to date, which puts him about 42 ahead of the typical Englishman, according to health studies."

Really? Fifteen sexual partners, on average? When do you lads find time to suss out those enchanting antique arcade games??

J Peterson
Astonished American :shock:
slotalot

Re: English Bonding

Post by slotalot »

More like 15 times in 30 years of marriage!!! !SOFA! !!SHIT!!
jimmy55

Post by jimmy55 »

I wonder what the stats are for our US cousins? .......or those even further 'down under'?? :woops:
marktol

Post by marktol »

I was suprised how low the number was based on today's society and my own personal experience.!
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Sleeping is one thing living with is entirely different.

My first girl fiend ... sorry I meant friend popped my cherry then told me I was hopeless , the bitch.! How could she possibly know after only eighteen seconds? Things improved with the next one though as I firmly recall her losing her place in her book twice!

My first marriage ended when she told me I reminded her of the sea. I thought she meant I was deep dark and mysterious, turns out I made her sick.

After falling in lust a few times I now realise the big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs a lot less less.and leaves you with your sanity intact.

Spent-more-than-a-penny-badly