This country is so stuffed!

Enter the Honourable Judge's favourite tavern for a dram of Tittle Tattle. There's an ancient bandit in the corner, but I forget his name...
john t peterson

Re: This country is so stuffed!

Post by john t peterson »

Nice man boobs, S-A-L! !OMFG!
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

Are you sure that's not a picture of me........ :#:
operator bell

Post by operator bell »

Now is that any way to greet the nice Council Tax Inspector?
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

Please tell us what the girl did with the mike? Or was that originally attached to you? Let me guess, she was your girlfriend but you got too cocky so she broke it off :lol:
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

treefrog wrote:Are you sure thats not a picture of me........ :#:
No Tom that is not a picture of you, no need to worry ............

This one's a picture of you ..................
utf-8BSU1HMDAzMjQtMjAxMzAxMDEtMTQwNy5qcGc-1.jpg

I took it because minutes after you sat there they came along and put the "Wet Floor" sign next to you.

Do you think they'd heard about you at Coventry 2 years previous? :cool:
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

I think I was wetting myself with the prices the lots were going for...... '!'
andydotp

Post by andydotp »

Hi chaps,
Sorry, been away from my computer for a few days fruit and Coronet picking up in the bush so jumping in late,,
Nice looking snow there in Yorkshire,,,brrrrrrrrrrr.
As for Britain being stuffed, I heard on the radio this arvo that the BBC has "airbrushed" two old episodes of Fawlty Towers and cut Cleese's Goosestep scene from 'The Germans' sketch and cut The Major's mutterings about 'darkies' at the England v India cricket...for fear of offending anyone. Now that really is stuffed!! !!RANT!!
andydotp
slotalot

Post by slotalot »

RECYCLING. :D
As some of you may know I have been a keen recycler for as long as I remember, long before it became a National sport here in the UK. /\UK/\
Our local recyclers are SITA, a Spanish company who forced our local recyclers out of business about 5 years ago.
We have bags and boxes for paper, plastic, metal and food waste. The food waste will only be collected if it is in the special bio-degradable bags that have SITA’s name on and can only be got from them. So, what to do when you need some more bags? Well, for the past 5 years you just ask the wagon driver or the lad who empties the food bucket to give you some more, and so far this has worked fine, but for the last 3 weeks I have left a note on the food bucket asking for more bags, each time the note disappeared when the bucket was emptied, but no bags have been left. Yesterday, I got home to find they had done their weekly collection, and again the note was gone, but not only did they NOT leave any more bags they didn’t empty the bucket either!!! :!?!:
So as I didn’t have a contact number for SITA, I rang the local council office to ask who dealt with this and could I have some more bags. I was told that SITA gave out the bags, and I was given a number to ring. When SITA answered the phone, I was told that they did not deal with supplies of bags, and I was given another number and extension to ring. It was the number of the local council office that I rang in the first place. Finally got through to a human being. I told her the tail, she told me they no longer kept the bags on the collection vehicles because they were using too many and, if I gave her my address, she would get some sent out to me.
Three hours passed and a small van with two men inside stopped outside my house. One of them got out and tossed a roll of bags over the gate, so I quickly went out and asked if he was going to empty the bucket as well? 'Sorry', was the reply, 'it’s not on my list - you will have to ring the office and they will send someone for it'???? :dammit:
So I rang the office again and spoke to the same girl as before. She apologised and said she would see to it. Two hours passed and a small van with two men inside (yes the same ones) pulled up outside. One got out and emptied the bucket, then drove away.
So to answer the question... How Many Men does it take to empty a bucket.....?
Answer... too many!!! !!MEXWAVE!!