Rotolite Machine

General vintage slot machine related topics.
dbrace

Rotolite Machine

Post by dbrace »

Hi,

Hoping some one can help me out. I am searching for a Rotolite Machine. This is a gift for my Father. My Father has Alzheimer’s and interestingly enough he keeps talking about how he had this machine when he was young and how much fun he had playing it. It left a long term impression on him and I think if I actually got him one it might actually help him a little. Not sure. Worth the effort.

Anyway, if anyone knows of one for sale or has one for sale, I would be interested. Might even consider a non-working one. I think him just seeing it might be enough. I live in the US. I would pay all the necessary shipping costs (with Insurance, of course).

Thanks everyone!

Sincerely
Kevin
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Rotolite Machine

Post by badpenny »

Hi Kevin ....

Welcome to the forum
I wish you every luck in your quest, they rarely seem to crop up and often do require a bit of tinkering.
Let's hope one comes forward.

For the future may I remind all that For Sale and Wanted adverts We have a Selling/Wanted page Please use it, then they're all kept in the same place and easy to find.

Thanks
BP .... Trusting all safe and well |/XX\|
dbrace

Post by dbrace »

Hi BP,

Hope all is Safe and Well with you too! Some crazy times.

I appreciate the information and will follow the rules going forward. Sorry about this. Thanks again.

I figured it would be hard to come by. I did some searching over here and couldn’t find anything. At this point I am just hoping to find a good “broken” machine...that just looks good on the outside.

Thanks again BP! Great Forum!!

Sincerely
Kevin
dbrace

Post by dbrace »

I Just posted in the “Wanted Machine” area of the Forum. Thanks again for this information!

Sincerely
Kevin
dbrace

Post by dbrace »

...Willing to pay for this Machine. Willing to pay the going rate for the Machine...

Please, if anyone is considering selling, basically at this point, don't care that it doesn't work, just that the appearance is nice on the front side. And again, will cover all Shipping Costs and Insurance.

Sorry for the "Desperate" message. But, I am.

Thank you everyone for your Help!

Sincerely,
Kevin
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

Kevin,

Don’t have one, but they are out there as I know you must be real keen and messaging people directly it seems. A few members on here have indicated they have had them and maybe tempted if you try through search function.

Not seen one for sale for 4 years or so, they use to come up regularly. I have always preferred the next generation with glass fronts like Roto Pool and Electro Darts......have lots of non working ones waiting attention :HaHa:
dbrace

Post by dbrace »

Thanks Treefrog,

I really hope someone sees this post and has one they are willing to part with. At this point I’ll throw this number out there. I am willing to pay $1,500 USD, plus pay all the costs to ship it insured to the States (which I know will not be cheap... :-) )

Please, if you know anyone that Has one...and you don’t think they will see this post, please pass on the information. I would appreciate it! I need help...

Thanks again for your help!!!

Sincerely
Kevin
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

dbrace wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 5:45 pm
Please, if you know anyone that Has one...and you don’t think they will see this post, please pass on the information. I would appreciate it! I need help...

Sincerely
Kevin
I've already done so, I can see this is important to you on a personal level.

BP |/XX\|
dbrace

Post by dbrace »

“THANK YOU” BP. I sincerely appreciate the help. Thank you.