mr hunts auction

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
jimmycowman

mr hunts auction

Post by jimmycowman »

is anybody going his auction on sunday the 11th at the pier ? is it on ?
coin-op
Forum Moderator

Post by coin-op »

I don't know anyone who has had an auction entries form nor who can say absolutely that it is on. So I'd think twice before trailing down.
bryans fan

Post by bryans fan »

There was an entry form attached to the last "magazine" ( I use the term loosely) issue 7.
As the website is still off line, it looks doubtful. I certainly won`t be going.
Auction at Salisbury was in my opinion very good for a first "anyone can enter", and I thought prices were fair, and bargains were there to be had.
JC

Post by JC »

I received my last newsletter this morning (I won't be re-subscribing), and the news is: the auction's off. Steve's blaming it on the world cup.
cheeky

Post by cheeky »

Just got my newsletter. Auction is postponed due to "The World Cup". I doubt that is the real reason but at least he did let us know. As my school teacher would say, "Could try harder!"
jimmycowman

Post by jimmycowman »

is steve still having the september 3rd auction?on the pier he doesnt send me anymore news letters {could be because i havnt sent any money} but thats not important anyone know??
coin-op
Forum Moderator

Post by coin-op »

where did you get the 3 September date from. Personally, I think it doubtful that the auction will take place.
bryans fan

Auction

Post by bryans fan »

:-o

Those of you still in credit will by now have recieved a newsletter from Steve detailing coming events. In it he explains that he hasn`t sent out newsletters recently as there was nothing much to report and he didn`t want to waste our subscription money.
He is opening a shop on the pier selling machines, spares ect, I think starting on the 3rd Sept, and then monthly, plus the annual Nov auction will go ahead.
Excuse my lack of precise detail but my newsletter has dissapeared into my wifes handbag! If it resurfaces I will add / correct any details, unless somone else has posted a reply in the meantime.
margamatix

Re: Auction

Post by margamatix »

Bryans fan wrote: he didn`t want to waste our subscription money.

Has he thought about refunding it?
laughingsailor

Post by laughingsailor »

The September 3rd auction is off. The june one was cancelled due to the world cup and this one is cancelled because - let me see now - ah yes, the roof is being worked on.
bryans fan

A A Shop

Post by bryans fan »

My newsletter has resurfaced!
The shop on the pier will open at 12 noon on 3rd Sept. open till 7pm.
Then on the 1st Sunday of each month .
The Auction is sheduled for Nov.26th. :D
margamatix

Post by margamatix »

Yes, I have had a busy weekend for magazines.

On Saturday, I received one from Westbrook Pizza and Kebabs.

Apparently they are doing a special deal on Meat Feast Pizzas. With every large one you order you receive a FREE 1.5 litre bottle of Coca-Cola. All of their pizzas are made on the premises.

Kebabs are freshly cooked to order and come with a choice of Chilli, Yoghurt or Garlic Sauce. There is a choice of Doner, Shish, Chicken Shish, Shashlik or Istanbul Special.

They offer free delivery within a 5-mile radius.

Fantastic stuff. I would definitely pay £36 a year for this type of information!
jimmycowman

Post by jimmycowman »

those pizzas sound scumy will he deliver to stoke on trent? thats not important right know is anyone going THE SHOP? will steve be giving stuff away??