Marvel trade stimulator without coins

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Marvel trade stimulator without coins

Post by badpenny »

Line up the highest pay out/jack pot along with the deepest slots on the pay out discs and then check if the other combinations line up. A little adjusting and you'll soon get it. :cool:
dutchboy

Post by dutchboy »

Thanks bp, i never took the mechanism like this apart. I think i have to jump into the deep. The mechanism is completely black of oil and dirt but is running very smoothly.
dutchboy

Post by dutchboy »

By the way it's three of a kind pays a two pack token.
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

Hans,
dont take anything apart yet, do as BP says line up a winner and look to see if the slots are in line, if not then you need to decide if you can just move the reel strips till they line up or dismantle the reels. The problem you have is (I think) all the winners pay the same,so you need to adjust the strips not just to get one winner but so they all fall into place.
I have a similar machine but not open as yet. I cant remember if these have reel alignment holes to help you. Look at the payout discs and see if there is a pin hole in each one,if so line all the pin holes up and that will be the right position for the discs,then test the reel strips till they all match payouts.
widget2k4

Post by widget2k4 »

these can be a nightmare to get aligned if someone has put the strips on incorrectly and the worst thing is the strips are glued on so its not a case of being able to move them,
i had one lately think it was a ginger by groetchen was doing the same thing as yours, but luckily for me someone had took it to bits and got reel 2 and 3 mixed up when putting it back together, hopefully yours may be the same issue ?
dutchboy

Post by dutchboy »

Thanks gentleman, strips are only glued on the beginning of the strips. When i line up the holes in the discs he will pay out but the symbols on the pay line make no sence. Take a look later this week, thanks again