Keeney's Triple Up

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
ballybingo

Keeney's Triple Up

Post by ballybingo »

Hi All
I have been collecting bingos and console slots for about five years and although there is plenty of info on Bally bingos I am unable to find out much about the consoles. I have a Keeneys Mountain Climber, Keeneys Triple Up, Bally Treble Chance and a Games Inc. Lucky Draw. Any info such as the year of manufacture will be greatly appreciated.
This is my website if anyone in interested http://www.ballybingo.co.uk
Attachments
IMGP2178.JPG
john t peterson

Post by john t peterson »

Friends,
For those seeking information regarding coin-operated games from the US, the best site is the International Arcade Museum.
http://www.arcade-museum.com/
The basis for the information on this site was the seminal work done by Roger Hilden of Minnesota, USA. Roger compiled a loose-leaf publication called "Foto-Finder" which was an alphabetical listing of all the coin-op games pictured in all the coin-op books Roger could find. Roger sold the rights to "Foto-Finder" to a major California collector who used that publication as the foundation for the International Arcade Museum. The museum has expanded upon "Foto-Finder" quite dramatically. If you have not been to this site, you owe it to yourself to take a look. There are quite a few British games categorized, courtesy of Automatic Pleasures by Nic Costa.
ballybingo

Keeney's Triple Up

Post by ballybingo »

Hi John
Thanks for the link, I have checked out the site and there are lots of machines listed although sadly not the Triple Up
dannyleach

Re: Keeney's Triple Up

Post by dannyleach »

Keeney Triple-up

Part Number = F403 2-E
Schematic Date - 1-30-62 a.d.
brigham

Re: Keeney's Triple Up

Post by brigham »

Good to hear someone else is interested in these long-forgotten 'panascope' types.
I was fascinated by them as a kid, hanging around while the keyman took the back off, hoping for a glimpse inside.
I have a few myself, awaiting attention, including a Mountain Climber, Extra Stout, and the delightful little Lolly Dolly.
Must make time for them soon...