British Treasure American Gold Mills for sale ebay.com

American, British, French or German? We want to know about it.
jpmhotpot

British Treasure American Gold Mills for sale ebay.com

Post by jpmhotpot »

Wow it's a small world!! Jessie from Storage Hunters U.S. who came and conquered Britain looking for a pay-day :lol:
Well the Mills Black Cherry he got from EH is on ebay.com user name mac10856.
If I remember right, he paid £600 or £640 for it before com+ It's up for $1,295 or best offer.
So after shipping and costs, not such a great trip after all :#:
If you look closely you might see the Punch & Judy stand in the background. :tarah:
Attachments
mills.jpg
mills.jpg (1.27 KiB) Viewed 3115 times
polaris

Re: British Treasure American Gold Mills for sale ebay.com

Post by polaris »

Something along the same vein anyone watch celebrity storage hunters guy opened container and had laughing sailor , crane and kiss o meter wall machine auctioneers reckoned 3k the lot surely laughing sailor on its own do that ?
jpmhotpot

Post by jpmhotpot »

Yes that auctioneer was way off !PUZZLED! Along with most of his valuations either very low or too high.
I suspect the boy has been skipping his homework :didact:
jonesthegarage

Post by jonesthegarage »

I forced myself to watch this show as I'd seen a trailer that featured a) slots and b) my home town. What a load of crap. Are all the programmes of this genre that bad?

So a fella who is supposedly an expert says his 100% complete, original and fully working Space Invaders machine is better than the top ones he's seen sell for £3,800 and then knocks it out to this clown for £1,400.

Cut to Elephant House and the yank buys just a cabinet for the same machine for £550 and sells it on to same guy for £650, believe the TV hype and the boy genius has £100 profit. No mention of commission.

Strangely, I did recognise the family antique mall back in the States, again more hype. You are given to believe this international jet-setting weird looking superstar is heir apparent to this mighty LOS ANGELES empire when in reality it is a pretty run down strip mall affair around 50 miles north of LA in Saugus, but that's nowhere near as exotic is it?