Bryans Bullion payouts screws and coin deflectors problem

American, British, French or German? We want to know about it.
alan57

Bryans Bullion payouts screws and coin deflectors problem

Post by alan57 »

Finally I've managed to get a Bryan's Bullion working on 1d for my collection.

I'm very pleased with it, but it has a couple of minor points, and before I look into trying to fix it, I just thought if anyone had the same problem and how to fix it.

On payout, it pays correctly on 2d win, but the 3d win only pays 2 pennies, the 4d win only pays 3 pennies.
The 8 and 12 win pay correctly, so its just the 3d and 4d wins that are of concern.

I've enclosed a picture of the payout screws, does anyone know which way to turn the screws and by how far to correct the payout.

The other slight problem I have with the machine is the coin deflector on the 4 win - the penny seems to be deflected into a tray nearly ever time, even though there is no coins to deflect from?

I've enlosed a picture of the coin deflectors. I guess they just need cleaning but they look nearly impossible to take out of the machine.
Attachments
bulliona.jpg
penny-deflectora.jpg
payout-screwsa.jpg
alan57

Re: Bryans Bullion payouts screws and coin deflectors problem

Post by alan57 »

Sorted the problem |/XX\|
alan57

Post by alan57 »

These are the little penny diverters from the Bullion. They had been gummed up for many years with oil and dirt making them not work as they should. The enclosed pictures are of the penny diverters that have been cleaned and ready for action again.

Regarding the payout screws, if you need to adjust them, I would suggest a quarter turn at a time. I only needed to turn them slightly for them to pay out correctly again.
Attachments
IMG_5081a.jpg
IMG_5080a.jpg
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

You couldn't have done it without us. :lol:
Thanks for posting the outcome and fixes. Useful to know - Bullions are quite a handful to work on. I suspect grime on those deflectors is often responsible for coin handling issues.