American, British, French or German? We want to know about it.
- Posts: 1998
- Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 5:17 am
- Location: perth, australia
Yes Arrgee, spot on. Lambretta LD125 Mk.I 1951 or '52 model. Those two rear holes changed in 1953.
- Posts: 495
- Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:19 pm
- Location: North East Essex
I'm sure I've played on one of these before. Many, many years ago. I just can't remember where I saw it. I remember thinking 'that's unusual'. Maybe it was that actual one? Did it come from the Yarmouth area Peter?
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:08 pm
No sorry, it did not come from Great Yarmouth. It came from up north.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests