Reeman Dansie auction

Discuss our on-site auctions and other slot machine auctions.
cheeky

Re: Reeman Dansie auction

Post by cheeky »

I bought the R&W "Win a Nestles" allwin. The machine was advertised with keys but it took some while at the auction house to find which one opened the allwin door. We couldn't find the cashbox draw key. I have since learnt that it was definitely in the machine prior to the auction sale and that the key was in a basket of spare keys held at the auction house. Unfortunately, the 'spare' keys have since been returned to the owner. Would someone mind contacting the owner to see if I could collect the key either from him or at the next auction? Thanks ever so...
rol-a-top

Post by rol-a-top »

They also returned one of my lots "accidentally" to the seller as they believed it hadn't sold, which it definitely had. They gave me a refund for it and apologised...
cheeky

Post by cheeky »

Crazy!!! Hopefully Sweetmeats will give the vendor a call for me.
daveslot

Post by daveslot »

Last time they had some nice machines in I won the large horse race game at 5 times estimate. The day after I paid and they took it outside and left it to the weather without informing me. Luckily I arrived that day and it was fine. Not a lot of service for their 27% buyers premium !!RANT!! and I promised never to bid there again. Pity the vendor didn't put them in the Elephant House were we could have picked them up at our pleasure or even had them delivered. They would have probably made more money as well. Rant over.