Duchess payout

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
peacock

Duchess payout

Post by peacock »

Hi everyone.
Hope you can help me. On the Duchess pay award belly glass it says three with red lines is a winner. Unfortunately mine doesn't pay out when I get three with red lines. I wondered how much it should pay out and also any clue why it's not paying out, as all other wins work.
Thanks for any info.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Duchess payout

Post by badpenny »

Show us a photo of your award card and one of a combination you think should have paid but didn't.

BP :cool:
peacock

Post by peacock »

Thanks again badpenny for your help. I'm afraid I can not do pictures, but there are some pictures on the forum. In fact, I think any of the German machine all had the same rewards.
brigham

Post by brigham »

I remember they had strange 'mixed fruit' payouts, unlike the familiar three of a kind/two and a bar we were used to.
peacock

Post by peacock »

I've had a look at past posts and there is a picture of a Duchess under Duchess one arm bandit help fix
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Hi peacock, I'm aware of what the pay outs should be (I must have half a dozen such machines laying around). I was particularly interested in what your particular machine looked like.
It's very easy (as with most bandits, from anywhere) to stuff a mech into a different case, and then the award cards don't match up.
Then there's the endless fun that can be created by anglicising the reels by swapping numbers for fruits and directly translating the German instructions word for word.
All that's before an unscrupulous operator starts bridging the gaps that the payout feelers drop into on each reel, thus changing wins to loses.

BP !SAINT!
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

I agree with BP, need to see the machine really, but yes, the three red lines on each real should pay 2 coins. You may need to check each of the pay disks.
peacock

Post by peacock »

Thanks once again for the information. It's really nice that people are willing to help. I wish I knew how to send pictures. What I would say is the fog is beginning to clear and with your help I've got some clues on how to progress.
Thanks again.
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

peacock wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:56 pm I wish I knew how to send pictures.
How to upload & post images