Sega Slot Machine Instruction Manual

Show us what you found. Make us jealous!
srad17

Re: Sega Slot Machine Instruction Manual

Post by srad17 »

Et voici la machine:
Attachments
IMG_7781a.jpg
aristomatic

Post by aristomatic »

It wouldn't surprise me if there were more 25 stop Sega mechanism options but the one most frequently seen in the UK is probably the Sega Starline and as this is one of the commonly known Sega light ups, then it may well be the same machine treefrog has referred to. I have had a couple of these Starlines and they stand out as the top box is a very elongated version of the usual Mad Money type top box. The award card draws people to play the machine as there seem to be so many winning lines, however because of extra stops it still only pays 75%.

Post a picture of the award card on your machine or of the mechanism.

Regards,
GP.
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

Most of the Starlines I have seen are often restricted on their pay awards. I have found the thread on my machine. It also had a star award paying out a token. The rest of the awards are the same.

Sega 25 stop mechanism
aristomatic

Post by aristomatic »

Nice clean machine. A member on the forum wanted a reel badge for a Sega Continental recently so I offered him that free of charge. When he came to collect it he then bought the perfect reel glass that was also still available from it.

Are you missing the award card strip for under the reels or do you have it still? I don't have any of those, but maybe another member? I do still have the original move-along escalator though.
My Starline pays out the usual 2/5/10/14/18 even though it's two pulls, so maybe the extra stops compensates for this? I have never bothered to check it out.

GP
chris rideout

Post by chris rideout »

aristomatic wrote: My Starline pays out the usual 2/5/10/14/18 even though it's two pulls, so maybe the extra stops compensates for this? I have never bothered to check it out.

GP
20 stops gives 8000 combinations. 25 stops gives 15625 combinations (nearly double) so a 2 pull machine could have 25 stops and such niceties as 7 cherries (at least) on the 2nd reel and 11 lemons on the 3rd reel. Also, the more winning combinations that a machine has is offset by the fact that any given win will appear less often, if you think about it.
leon19

Post by leon19 »

Hello my friend,
I just read your post about the service manual for the Sega Continental slot. I have had problems for months with mine and I don't have the electrical wiring schemes. I would be very grateful if you could email this technical partition to me.
With my best regards..
Christian Mas du Puy
France.
Email address removed to prevent Spamming - Site Admin.
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

All of these are available in this forum's Resources section under these names:

Sega coin Machine Manual
Sega Continental parts catalogue
Sega Windsor Parts Catalogue wiring diagram
alliofinn

Post by alliofinn »

Does it give the specifications of the springs ?? Having trouble finding any.