Bolland Auto Stereoscope

Discuss our on-site auctions and other slot machine auctions.
gameswat

Re: The Auto Stereoscope

Post by gameswat »

pennymachines wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:06 pm You didn't happen to keep your measurements for the stand did you? I'm not the only collector in the UK who's talked about getting one made...
PM your post above goes back to 2013, did you in fact ever get around to having any stands made? Coin-op hasn't never mentioned those plans I lent him since then either so presumably no.......? :!?!:
pennymachines
Site Admin

Re: Bolland Auto Stereoscope

Post by pennymachines »

'Presumably no' is correct. There was an example sold for £1000 at the EH in 2014, complete with stand. It looked great, but I don't recall whether it was also a remake. I think it was at that time I decided I didn't need a stand for mine. Space is an ongoing issue on this tiny island, which may be why (when there's an option) I prefer wall-mounted and couner-top to floor-standing games.
Attachments
391.jpg
sentimental salvage

Re: Bolland Auto Stereoscope

Post by sentimental salvage »

Great machines.
Attachments
F034294B-801E-4801-AFCF-32547B396C8Ea.jpg
coin-op
Forum Moderator

Re: The Auto Stereoscope

Post by coin-op »

gameswat wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:34 pmCoin-op hasn't never mentioned those plans I lent him since then either so presumably no.......? :!?!:
I still have your plans along with your other bits (just need to locate the one item). I thought about making the stand, but ultimately decided that although it would add a degree of ‘completeness’ it didn’t, to my mind, add to the machine and would have required floor space which just wasn’t available.