brigham

Re: Still need a 1p S10 Mechanism

Post by brigham »

It certainly isn't £400.
Especially with the glass hacked...
treefrog

Post by treefrog »

Over the years many of these and the other floor standing Bell Fruit machines have sold and often for very little. The appeal of these is the theme/glass with fighter plane and some may pay for this, but luck of the draw. A colleague of mine had a load of them and other similar machines, knocking them out at £50 each. The last one sold in auction, in nice condition, for £70 two years ago… You may be lucky and find someone willing to pay a few hundred. !PUZZLED! One day I am sure they will have a following. |/XX\|
moonriver

Post by moonriver »

treefrog wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:05 am Over the years many of these and the other floor standing Bell Fruit machines have sold and often for very little. The appeal of these is the theme/glass with fighter plane and some may pay for this, but luck of the draw. A colleague of mine had a load of them and other similar machines, knocking them out at £50 each. The last one sold in auction, in nice condition, for £70 two years ago… You may be lucky and find someone willing to pay a few hundred. !PUZZLED! One day I am sure they will have a following. |/XX\|
Much like what happened to Brenco machines