forum market upgrade

Comment on this site; suggest improvements; be firm but polite.
coppinpr

forum market upgrade

Post by coppinpr »

I see in announcements that its your intention to re-vamp the market section MrP. Would it be a good idea to ask for sensible suggestions from the plebs as to to what might improve the market? Id fully understand if you decided to ignore all suggestions but I thought it might at least give you a feel for what members would like to see that might bring the market to life :!?!:
pennymachines
Site Admin

Re: forum market upgrade

Post by pennymachines »

Suggestions are always very welcome. !THUMBS!
john t peterson

Post by john t peterson »

I would like to suggest that Nursey take a holiday over Christmas and come visit ME in Tennessee. :lol:

J Peterson
Suggestions-R-US and A

nurse.png
nurse.png (156.32 KiB) Viewed 4794 times

coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

shes on her way John, just so you recognise her at the airport,here she is
old-nurse0561.jpg

Last edited by coppinpr on Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
coppinpr

Post by coppinpr »

Well one thing you might look at is a gentle link between the market and the forum, allowing sellers to kind of preview their adds on the forum pointing customers to look in detail at the item in the market and also encouraging potential buyers to freely ask on the forum for items they would like to see and might buy from the market. I suspect this is not actually against the market rules now but I do think people are reluctant to do it in case it is.

Also a direct link in the market to a site like shipley,(perhaps available from each item page) so people can check out shipping costs, I know for a fact many newbies are put off(or at least unsure) about what it might cost and who easy it is to get a courier.

Large photos might be a plus as well,any one else want to put their hand up !!WAVEE!!
youngerap

Post by youngerap »

I might need to clear my machines out of the conservatory in the next couple of months (it is about to become a craft room for SWMBO, I think :-( ), so whatever Mr PM decides is good for me!