Waltzer tipper game

Building a slot machine from scratch? You're not alone in your madness.
bob

Re: Waltzer tipper game

Post by bob »

Now that is a nice game. I like it very much. Great idea!
luckystar

Post by luckystar »

Hi all, pleased you liked my latest machine. It took me best part of twelve months to make two of these & two other machines which when finished will be called the Jets, same idea as the Walzers. I took the Walzer out on Saturday, what a great machine everybody loved it young & old. You get great value for a pound as you get so many goes.You think you are winning loads but the machine takes the odd penny. A lot of the missed coins end up back to the player, coins that are on the turn table are knocked off by a metal bar into the cash box. The battery will last eight hours so the book said, but i have had over forty hours with one charge. Nearly finished off the second one. Many of you may not know me but i am the chap who made the Smithy, the Pooltotes, Over the falls, Light house, game of Barrels , Tippy Tractors & all the Working Models. Any questions please ask. Pete.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Post by badpenny »

Well done Pete, I had one of your tippy tractors, it ended up being operated on The I.O.W.

I remember The Smithy you put much effort into those.

Nice to have you on board.

BP :cool:
JC

Post by JC »

Nice one Pete - looks like a great game, and a very original 'Tip em off' type machine.
But just wondering why battery powered?
luckystar

Post by luckystar »

Hi Jerry, long time since we spoke, hope you are keeping well. Still got the 5 win working that I bought off of you about 15 years ago. The answer to why it's battery is because we do a lot of schools & they don't like traders using electric or generators. It's very eye catching when you see the little Walzer cars turning with the pennies in. Pete.
JC

Post by JC »

Ah, yes - I hadn't considered you operating it on your trailer, I can appreciate battery power makes it a lot simpler - I'm just used to a constant supply of mains power.
Glad to hear you've still got the Five-Win. Your Smithy and Over the Falls are still operating well down at Brighton.
Hope you have a good season.

Jerry
luckystar

Post by luckystar »

Hi Jerry, nice to hear from you. Hope you are doing OK in your arcade. The Smithy is one of my best machines but has been overtaken by the Walzer. The Walzer had a good airing at the weekend - it has taken a lot of weight off the other machines. Pete.
fruitbowl

Post by fruitbowl »

Hi Pete, Great little machine looks very playable, love the clowns
bet the kids have great fun feeding them pennies.
Keep up the good work.
brigham

Post by brigham »

The Clowns..?
(Goes back to watch video again)
Oh!
I was so impressed by the way it works, I hadn't noticed the 'clown' coin slots.
Still a good machine, though.
luckystar

Post by luckystar »

Hi All, Thanks for liking the machine, it had a good bashing this weekend. It's just a great machine to watch & to play with. The clowns heads are made of solid brass, I used some thin sheet brass to help the coin get onto the play field. I was at Kineton scout fete on Sunday when a gentleman came up & said he had seen the Waltzer on Utube & wanted to know if he could buy one. He said he had a few machines in the back of his pub which he lets the children play on. I told him he would need it on mains electric, (that's order number one). The next two hours we didn't stop trading. Had another gentleman who had £5s worth of coins & put it all in the Waltzer, he said that was the best fiver's worth of entertainment he had ever had. The same man came back with his family later on for them to have a go. Then what did he ask me, could I make one with cars on, as he was linked to Gaydon car museum. Off out next weekend Witney on Saturday & Whitnash Sunday. Pete.
luckystar

Post by luckystar »

Hi All, there is a small bar to the right hand side of the cabinet which removes coins that have landed on the table into the coin box underneath. This is by far the best money taking machine that i have owned, players get 100s of goes for their pound every now & again one will land on the turn table , the punters always lose their money in the end. Pete.