Gold Mine - Winter project

Building a slot machine from scratch? You're not alone in your madness.
yaksplat

Re: Gold Mine - Winter project

Post by yaksplat »

Great job. Looks a good end result of the effort that you put into it. Those side slots look tough to hit. Do you win more if you hit them?
luckystar

Post by luckystar »

Hi The slots on the side only pay one, they seem quite hard to get but as the coin rolls along the table the table tilts to either side & the coin just rolls in. I find it very easy to win on. I have put a clip on Utube Pete.
luckystar

Post by luckystar »

Hi all, What a Gold Mine, have attended 8 fetes & shows so far this year. Our customers really loved the Gold Mine, young & old. Last Sunday was one of the busiest days we have ever had in 22 years, we never sat down from 10.30 until 4.30. The Gold Mine is by far my best money taker. Didn't manage to take a video as we were so busy, didn't we know it when we got home. I found out that the gold plating was too costly so i cleaned some old pennies up & sprayed them with four coats of primer & four coats of gold spray each side. One of the problems we found was some of our customers said they had won when they hadn't but at the end of the day its only a penny. Pete.
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

luckystar wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:40 pm One of the problems we found was some of our customers said they had won when they hadn't...
:lol: that old ruse!
luckystar

Post by luckystar »

Hi I don't really mind giving them a penny once i have had their quid. Pete.
luckystar

Post by luckystar »

Hi All, A season out with the Gold Mine.Our first few shows people didn't think they could win on it but after we showed them how to win on it we couldn't keep them off of it. The only problem is they say they have won when they haven't just to get a coin. One of our bank holidays it had over £39 pounds in it. It takes more than any allwin. During the season we had one major problem somebody had stuck a 1p onto a 2p when the coin hit the lever it stayed down & burnt the solenoid out. It has been a funny year with the Penny Arcade, some very hot days & some very wet windy days. A new project is on its way details later. Merry Christmas to you all Pete.
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

Merry Christmas to you Pete and all at pennymachines.co.uk!
john t peterson

Post by john t peterson »

The same to everyone from your fans on the other side of the pond. May Santa treat you to a nice surprise.

J Peterson
Rockin' the Jingle Bells in America. !!YIPPEE!!