Exacta German One Arm Bandit

Somebody knows... Maybe you?
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Exacta German One Arm Bandit

Post by badpenny »

I've just searched my GW manual and of course it doesn't have an exploded view of any of the variations, merely the bog standard variety.

So swapping out the reel symbol was clearly the best thing to do.

:cool:
rippyspennyarcade

Post by rippyspennyarcade »

Thanks Badpenny , I felt it was the best option also, Would have been something different with the FREE PLAY, but none of my friends will know when they are playing on Exacta
tallstory

Post by tallstory »

Because of the strict rules covering gambling machines in Germany at the time, many Beromats were reworked after a couple of years. As they changed things, there were often bits left over from its previous life which no longer had any use other than to confuse us! One of mine had a springy thing (technical term) which located on nothing and a 2d payout that didn't work. To solve the latter problem, they simply pasted a losing number over that reel position - just like you decided to do. I decided to file out the notch to make it payout, as you can see in the photo. Obviously making your replay work would be much harder to achieve.
Attachments
Payout cam reel 3.jpg
rippyspennyarcade

Post by rippyspennyarcade »

Thank you tallstory, that picture you posted did make sense and I now realise after seeing your picture I have made the RIGHT decision, Cheers