Hello

Tell us a bit about yourself.
badpenny
Forum Moderator

Re: Hello

Post by badpenny »

I haven't seen the machine, so I am unable to definitively judge that the fingers don't need changing.
aristomatic

Post by aristomatic »

Whilst we are on the subject of reducing payouts, another classic operator adjustment was to attach vertical metal rod or screw through the rear top of the slidestack coverplate.

A short rod or screw to ensure the jackpot slide didn't trip or longer rod or screw to retain the jackpot slide plus 1 or more of the higher payout slides, leaving the lower payout slides still free to move backwards as normal.

I always smile when I come across one of the very many various operator adjustments, even though I would have been shafted by everyone of them in my younger playing days.

Checkout those payout disk holes first and then see if fingers have been messed with though.
chopper

Post by chopper »

The vertical payout fingers at the bottom have been cut out or changed so they don't push too many horizontal bars out.
I was thinking about welding the gaps back up or just getting some different fingers.
I am not to bothered the jackpot is 8000/1 :HaHa:
chris rideout

Post by chris rideout »

aristomatic wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:23 am Whilst we are on the subject of reducing payouts, another classic operator adjustment was to attach vertical metal rod or screw through the rear top of the slidestack coverplate.
One that I found was a screwed-on "slug" on the 1st reel 20 tooth cog. It stopped the BAR symbol from appearing on the pay line. I wondered why the plum below it would appear so often and I soon found out!