Ball catcher wanted for my Oliver Whales Spangles allwin

Tell us a bit about yourself.
denty1

Ball catcher wanted for my Oliver Whales Spangles allwin

Post by denty1 »

Hi,
I have got an allwin Spangles machine and it's missing what I would call a ball catcher? It's where the win ball drops onto it and then can turn the wheel to receive the sweets. I am a complete newbie and novice so excuse my non-technical request. I have taken a picture of a neighbour's machine of the part I need and think I've attached it ok! Any help much appreciated,
many thanks, Glen.
Attachments
9D723B6E-99D3-4E92-9DB6-9ED00CC2AEA5a.jpg
A0A4DA23-9E1F-4854-80DC-BF4D94976584a.jpg
imagea.jpg
image1a.jpg
image2a.jpg
treefrog

Re: Ball catcher wanted for my Oliver Whales Spangles allwin

Post by treefrog »

I am sure you could make something to do the job out of scrap metal to achieve the same job, but if you have the broken part, it looks brass and should be possible to braze together as I cannot see this getting high stress. Almost surprises me it broke in the first place. !PUZZLED! This all assumes someone has not come to your rescue. |/XX\|
pennymachines
Site Admin

Post by pennymachines »

:WELCOME: to the site Glen.
The PennyMachines Market is the area of the site for buying/selling/advertising for machines and spares. But your chance of turning up one of these is quite remote because few allwins are broken for spares and these parts vary in design slightly, depending upon the make of allwin.
I suspect yours was removed and lost at sometime, rather than broken, and as TF says, your easiest option may be to fabricate something.
Attachments
ball-lever.jpg
denty1

Post by denty1 »

Thank you so much for you're replies , I thought it was strange it breaking or going missing but have managed to find a chap local to me and he has fabricated me one so all good thanks again for you're help Glen